Monday, January 31, 2011

Frugalicious Find! (Joico K-Pak vs Sally's Generic Brand)

I made a trip to Sally's Beauty Supply to find some great conditioning products for my hair. 


You can buy Joico products are your local Ulta. However, they are not sold online. 

Sally's Generic Brand - Same crap, different bottle. 


I love this stuff! My exact quote at the first stroke of brushing my hair (which is thick, curly, and course) was, "Wow, this feels like cutting butter!" lol (Seriously, I said that too my fiancĂ©!) 

It smells great and you just can't beat this deal for only $5.50. 

I would recommend this to a friend.

What's your favorite hair care product? 

Maybe you can find a cheaper version at Sally's!


6 comments:

Lindsey said...

OH I'll have to check this out, love the price! I love Biosilk as a heat protectant, I've always loved it and the smell is so yum!

Kendra said...

I have never really found anything for my hair. I have really oily hair so its tricky. I can't use conditioner so I usually use a moisturizing shampoo, but it's still comes out oily some times.

adrianne said...

I just found your blog through a friend! Love all the posts youve been doing, informative and funny! Just the way I like it:) I agree with Lindsey- i Love biosilk. And a lot of bumble and bumble products! I am a new follower as well!
<3,
Adri
www.dreambookdesign.com

~ Kelly Ann ♥ said...

OH MY GOODNESS- I HAVE TO TRY THIS STUFF-DO U USE 1 X A WEEK (Sally's Generic Brand)

Thanks for posting!

Have a lovely day!

Kelly

Joico Hair Products said...

Hi guys,
This post is very useful and very interesting to read, Really this Post is providing nice information,Keep it up.
Joico Hair Products

Anmol Singh said...

which are special Jennifer Aniston Diet & Workout Routine.