Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Outfit of the day - Billy Bob's!

So we went out to Billy Bob's this weekend. Boy was that a crazy night! Let's see - where to start? Well:

1. I saw a girl who's butt was literally hanging out from under her dress because her dress was just that short.

2. I saw a girl who was so plastered drunk that she threw up in her own drink. Very attractive - that's going to make the boys wanna take you home to mama.

3. I ran into Vienna from Jake's season of The Bachelor! I didn't watch that season so I didn't really know what to think. I know that a lot of people hated her but I understand that editing in the studio works wonders so no judgements from me!
.....................................................................................
I know Billy Bob's is a country bar/club but I'm sorry - I don't prefer to dress "country" so I don't really care if I stick out like a sore, city-girl, thumb. lol

Jacket - Kohls Boots - Macy's
Shirt - Kohls Necklace - Bella Cene'
Jeans - Levi's


Happy Tuesday!!!!

4 comments:

Beautygirl24 said...

Lol to the girls you saw that night! It continually amazes me how some girls dress and act. I don't like to judge, but it can be hard at times!
I love your outfit for the night. That jacket is so cute.

Lindsey said...

oh wow, I saw a girl out jogging a while back with her butt cheeks literally half out. Like what?? How is that OK!!

You're outfit is really cute, i love the jacket and boots together.

Linds

Erin Tagle said...

Uh, I moved to Corpus Christi (from Dallas) and EVERY chick here has her azz hanging out. It's just disgusting, especially since they are all huge. Ugh. When I used to go to BB's, I didn't dress country either, nor pretend. LOL

Love your blog - found you through Lindsey at Bargain Blonde. :)

Claire Kiefer said...

Ohhhhhhhhh Vienna was awful. But I would have been super amused seeing her out and about!