Monday, January 17, 2011

New Suave products! YAY! Awesome lashes... and on to a Bachelor tangent.

So, I went to the store to pick up the hot rollers I've been researching (yes, I research just about EVERYTHING before I purchase it! lol). On my way to the area where you get the "hair tools," I noticed that Suave has some new products out!

I'm not a huge fan of their conditioner but everything else is great! I'm a huge fan of their styling products! The volumizing mousse doesn't leave my hair sticky and crunchy and I can't wait to try this new hairspray!

... and of course I got my rollers.
This is so random but I happened to notice how nice my eyelashes were yesterday! lol I used Maybelline Full n' Soft first, followed by Covergirl LashBlast Length. I believe that the Full n' Soft thickens and the LashBlast Length separates and lengthens.

I love lazy Sundays!
...............................................................

So this is completely off topic but I'm watching The Bachelor as I write... This is my first season I've ever watched and it kind of sucks. I don't care for Brad. He's a bit wussy and lacks an opinion on anything. I hate how he acts powerless. To be quite honest, it grosses me out a bit that he makes out with everyone. A lot of these women are ridiculous! Why are you crying over a man you've known for 2 weeks? Ugh. I'll keep watching just to keep up in the conversations...

7 comments:

Claire Kiefer said...

I had to finally stop watching the Bachelor because I was so appalled that they let the SAME BACHELOR come back again, after he didn't even choose anyone his first time around! What on earth?! Not to mention, I find him totally uninteresting (and not even hot) anyway. Man, that was a mean sentence I just wrote!

Katie said...

I told myself I wasnt going to watch the bachelor this season because they brought back Brad. But i dont know I kind of got sucked in, but I agree hes not great.

Lula said...

I love Suave! Great band for such cheap prices! those hot rollers. Holy rollers! They look awesome. And may I say that ALL guys on The Bachelor are wussies. Not a fan of that show because they're always crying and thinking that they're miserable because they didn't get a rose or something when CLEARLY that is not the most important thing in life. "A lot of these women are ridiculous! Why are you crying over a man you've known for 2 weeks?" -- SO true haha.
I'm your newest follower!
Kiss
Lula

Lindsey said...

I've used Suave for shampoo/conditioner and it gets teh job done, but isn't anything to write home about. I prefer Dove. But I do use Suave mousse when I wear my hair wavy. I will have to check this new mousse out. Thanks for the post!

And Brad is sleazy and so corny. These women are just ridiculous, but it makes for some great entertainment.

Linds

Kristin said...

Brad is a weirdo. Having your therapist show up is a little much...
Post a pic of your hair when its curled!!

Katie said...

Hey! Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving the sweetest comment. You truly made my day. Following you now! And I agree, Brad is a total dork. I don't know why they picked him again, yet I admit...I've been watching myself. Have a great day!

visit http://runningonhappiness.blogspot.com/

Lindsey said...

and p.s. now I really want to buy these hot rollers. I saw them at Ulta the other day when I bought the shampoo.