Saturday, January 22, 2011

Meet two of my new fashionable friends!

I've discovered two new favorite blogs here recently...

Meet Lindsey from The Bargain Blonde:

A Dallas girl like myself who is obsessed with fashion and decor for a great bargain price!
..........................................................................................

and meet Noelle from Beautygirl24:

She possesses such great style! We definitely share the California-Chic/Lauren Conrad-esq fashion sense.

Hope everyone's having a great weekend!

4 comments:

Cupcakes and Cosmopolitans said...

I will make sure to check these two blogs out, thank you!

&& did you hear back from work about your raise?

cupcakesandcosmopolitans.blogspot.com

$armin<3

Lindsay [Bella Cene'] said...

Thanks for asking! All I've heard is that they want to start the process of moving me up. (which I'm assuming will include a small increase in pay) I'm taking it day by day right now... :) I'll let you know for sure!

stilettolover91 said...

They're both gorgeous ladies! I will check their blogs out!

http://hottheels.blogspot.com/

Lindsey said...

AWWWW LINDSAY!!! I love it, thank you sooooo much for linking to me. You are my favorite new blogger too!!! I hope you had a great weekend, Saturday's weather wasn't too bad ... but this morning. BURRRRR!

Thanks again, you are the best!!!!!!!

Linds XOXOXOXOXO