Monday, January 3, 2011

Resolutions...

My New Year's resolution is to look like this by the end of the year:

haha! JUST KIDDING! (I mean, a girl can wish but c'mon... give me a break)
.....................................................................................

It was hard for me to come up with some New Year's resolutions... I hate the same ol' same ol' "lose weight," "work out," blah blah blah

Plus, it's important for me to make resolutions I'll most likely keep. I don't want to set myself up for failure.

Here are a few I could come up with - genuine ones (in no particular order):

1. Utilize this book


2. Make choices for ME.
I am really bad about doing things because I am so worried about what other people will think. I'm afraid I'm going to upset or disappoint other people and I rarely make decisions on what I want. Sometimes I make important decisions based on OTHER people and not myself. This year I will be doing less of that. I know it won't be easy but I'll work on it.

3. Be healthy
(and have my clothes fit me comfortably again - right now they are a wee bit tighter than I like)

This one will sound a bit selfish but here goes -

4. Work on my friendships
I have a confession. I am pretty lazy when it comes to friendships... then I wonder why no one is there when need some "girl time." This year, I'm putting more time and effort into my friendships.


What are some of your resolutions?

3 comments:

JMay said...

These are great goals! Um def. want to look like her at the end of the year too ;-)

Happy Happy New Year!

Cupcakes and Cosmopolitans said...

Happy New Year!
Ha, I wouldn't mind looking like Kim K end of this year...
Goodluck with goals.

$armin<3

Jan said...

Have more fun! 2010 was a pretty fun year for me but I want 2011 to be even more fun! Woo hoo! Good luck with your resolutions.

I picked up that Lauren Conrad for a flick after it fell off the shelf in the bookshop and nearly killed me by landing on my head. It's deadly in every sense of the word... :)