Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Sweet deals! [Ann Taylor, Old Navy, JC Penney, etc]

I finally got to do a little shopping this weekend. It was some much needed retail therapy! lol I managed to score some sweet deals in the process!

I got this cute gray/black leopard shirt from JCPenney for $5.


I also bought this shirt from Old Navy for only $7!

Now for my favorite deal this weekend! I was in search for a new pair of straight-leg/skinny jeans. I have always bought my jeans from Charlotte Russe so of course, I headed there first.

To my disappointment, Charlotte Russe has completely changed the craftmanship of their denim! Frankly, it sucks. It's much thinner now and it's obvious made cheaper. (Price is still the same of course!) I had a moment of panic thinking I was going to have to go on a jean spree trying on 100s of pairs... Then I made my way over to Ann Taylor just to look at the pretty clothing. lol

I found the perfect pair at Ann Taylor marked down to $24 AND an extra 40% off!

Ann Taylor jeans for only $15!!
*This is not the exact pair I bought because I am not petite but these are exactly what mine look like!

I absolutely love to shop but love getting bargains more!

Where is your favorite place to go for a bargain???

5 comments:

Cupcakes and Cosmopolitans said...

I like the top from JC Penny. && at 5$, great find!

cupcakesandcosmopolitans.blogspot.com

$armin<3

Kristen said...

Those jeans are amazing, for only $15! Ann Taylor has some great bargains, when they run their full price promotions.

Lilly said...

Great deals! I love the top from Old Navy. I saw it few weeks ago but they didn't have it in my size.
And those jeans are amazing, love the style.

Erin Tagle said...

Uh ....

1. I guess I need to start browsing JCPenney. I never go there, but you just may have convinced me.

2. I once bought my jeans at CR as well! PP used to ask me if they were .... fill in the blank with a designer. We don't have one in CC, as you know, so boo. I guess I'm not missing much.

3. I {now} get my jeans at Forever 21. Girl, I'm not petite at 6'0 tall and used to never fit in their jeans .... but I guess they are making them for non-Asians (no offense to anyone, but Asians are very petite) now, so even my tall rear/size 8 can wear them. Got some yesterday for $17 Hellowa!

Love the deals you got!

Kristin said...

What a great deal on those jeans!!