Tuesday, January 18, 2011

When you're down to fitting into only 1 pair of pants... it's time to EXERCISE.


I'm down to only ONE pair of work pants that fit.

It's time for a change. You can expect to see more fitness and health topics here in the near future. Here are a few goals:

1. Eat more salads and less fat.
2. Drink more water and less empty calories.
3. Eat more fruit and less sugary treats.
4. Eat more wheat and less white.
5. and to EXERCISE.

I'll keep you updated with my trial and errors. I'll let you know what works (for me) and what doesn't. And of course... If I can ever find a short cut for anything, I'll let you know. ;)

6 comments:

Lindsey said...

STORY OF MY LIFE!!! I have one pair of work pants that fit (BARELY). It's disgusting. GOOD LUCK, I need some too. haha!!

Brown Girl said...

You can do it!! Where there is a will there is a way!!

Holly said...

I recommend investing in a body ball and some free weights. It's inexpensive, but you can pretty much tone every muscle in your body with these simple items. I enjoy watching tv while I work out so I'm vegging out AND doing good things for my body at the same time. Good luck, girlie!

Ashley said...

I know that feeling! You can do it girl! Good luck :)

Michelle said...

your title post is HAAAlarious! i know what you mean and i think after seeing your post you gave me a push in the right direction so i to am going to start eating right and EXERCISING! my birthday is in march so i at least wanna lose 20 pounds to fit into something amazing you know! any ways good luck to you.

GIRL AND CLOSET said...

So, so true. It's a great reminder. I've got the eating part down but the exercise part not so good. Your tittle is awesome. I have been guilty of just buying bigger and bigger jeans from time to time. Ha, ha glad that I could admit that here. xx veronika p.s best of luck! I'll be back to read more.