Sunday, January 16, 2011

Frugalicious Find!! (Mini Chi Pro Kit - $49)

Hello loves!!! So, I'm in the market for some hot rollers so I went cruising around the Walmart site in search of reviews on hair tools and I happened to stumble upon this amazing deal!

We all want hair like this ALL THE TIME -

Mini Chi Pro Collection 7-Piece Travel Kit - $49.00 (on sale from $129!)
includes: mini hair dryer, mini flat iron, Chi Infra shampoo (2oz), Chi Infra Treatment (2 oz), Chi Silk Infusion (2 oz) and Chi 44 Iron Guard (2 oz), and carry-all bag.

You can get this for $49.00 and they'll ship it to your closest Walmart for FREE!

I don't know about you but I HATE how when I travel I have to take EVERY full size item with me. It takes so much space! (And this is just driving...) This whole kit would be perfect for flying! (Meets the 2oz guideline by the TSA)

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

oh my gosh, what an AMAZING find!! That's insane!!!