Sunday, January 23, 2011

How to illuminate your face!

How to highlight your face properly:

With these easy steps, you'll be able to fake that "glow from within" in no time! Highlighting draws light to your face to flatter your natural structure.


I prefer to use this highligher by e.l.f. cosmetics - it's hard to tell but it is a light, shimmery color.

*I can't seem to find this highlighter on their website! They must not make it anymore :(


This chart shows you exactly what to highlight on your face:
- under your eyebrow
- center of your nose (the bridge to tip)
- very top of your cheekbones


Happy highlighting!

(PS - Make my day! Leave a comment...)

5 comments:

Lula said...

I love this! Thanks for the tips girl!

Lindsey said...

Thanks for the pic at the end showing the zones, I kind of always just guess, ha! I got the Sephora set at Christmas and it came with a highlighting color. I love it, used it this morning on my cheeks. You should check their line out, I bet you could find a color you like.

Lilly said...

Thanks for sharing. I'll have to try this out :)

Katie said...

Thanks for the tips!

~ Kelly Ann ♥ said...

I have that same elf highlight and bronzer- I love it!!!

Love your blog!

kelly
www.kellyannstudio.com