Monday, February 14, 2011

Updates about the raise & my closet! (Ok, and a little bit about Valentine's day too...)



Happy Valentine's Day/Singles Awareness Day!
[Hey, I was there once! lol]

My fiancĂ© bought me those gorgeous ivory roses with little purple accent flowers because those are our wedding colors.


We chose an early dinner date to beat the rush so I wore a more casual outfit. I actually bought this shirt just about an hour before going out! I found it at a Plato's Closet and it just looked too comfy not to wear :)
........................................................................................................

Just a few updates:

1. I got my raise :) 
[and it was way more than I every imagined!]

2. I'm still working on my closet. I'm such a procrastinator! Thanks for the suggestions so far! [Please feel free to add any more :)]

3. Funny story
My fiance bought me a beautiful diamond necklace this Valentine's day. I had to flat out say to him a few weeks ago, "Babe. I want jewelry for Valentine's day. A meaningful piece of jewelry from you." 

He was surprised at how excited I was to get the necklace and he says, "I never thought you were 'into' getting jewelry..." 

I replied with, "I'm a woman! Of course I'm 'into' jewelry!"

Glad we got that straight... lol 

3 comments:

Cupcakes and Cosmopolitans said...

YAY! Congrats on the raise!!!
The roses are beautiful, and a diamond necklace, he did good.

I am spending my V-Day with Chuck Bass, yep!

$armin<3

Melissa: Write it in Lipstick said...

Yay for great jewelry and for the men who need hints. hehehe. I am excited for you to do those outfit post.


Write it in Lipstick

Lindsey said...

Congrats on your raise!! That's great news!!! Glad he knows jewelry is the way to a girls heart now, haha!!