Friday, February 4, 2011

Frugalicious Find! (CHI Iron Guard DUPE - Tresemme)

It is essential that you use a heat  protectant on your hair any time you use a heated tool, but that doesn't mean it has to drain your wallet!

One of the best selling "high end" heat sprays - CHI Iron Guard

On sale for $12 on Folica.com

I've been using this heat spray for quite some time now. I absolutely LOVE it! I spray my hair all over with it when I get out of the shower, then I spray pieces while I'm blowdrying, and lastly... I spray it while I'm flat ironing. (Can't be too protected, right?) lol

TRESemme Heat Tamer Spray
Generally $4-$5 at drugstores & Walmart but found it on sale at Drugstore.com for $2.85!

What's your favorite heat tamer? 

1 comment:

Cupcakes and Cosmopolitans said...

Hello!
Never used that, or any Chi products, well my straightner is Chi, so nevermind...I used the other one, but I am really bad with heat protecters, I should be using them.

I am watching E News right now, && they just said MTV dropped LC's show...That sucks!

cupcakesandcosmopolitans.blogspot.com

$armin<3