Friday, February 4, 2011

Current obsession: Leopard print shoes

I am in love with leopard print shoes! They are more versatile than you would think... dress them up or down and somehow they seem to go with everything!

Carrie Underwood rocks a pair of leopard print pumps casually with skinny jeans and a cute blouse - 

Julia Roberts paired some super cute leopard print flats with a casual, comfy outfit - 

Megan dressed up her leopard print shoes! 

I created these ensembles on Polyvore.com to demonstrate a few of my favorite ways to wear leopard print shoes! (That website is so fun!)








Leopard Pump
Wear them with a little black dress, a work ensemble, or on the weekend! (You can switch out flats with the jean look for a more relaxed look)

Now on to a few options - 










A few of my favorite stores to keep a look out for inexpensive, trendy shoes - Ross, Marshalls, Charlotte Russe, Forever21, & of course... sale racks. lol

Hopefully I'll be back soon to show you some new leopard print shoes I've found! I'll be on the hunt... lol


If you love this trend too comment below! If not, tell me what you prefer!

9 comments:

Claire Kiefer said...

I've gotten some impressive shoes at TJ Maxx and Marshalls! You have to go often in order to find the good stuff, but often it's worth it!

xXMaNdAXx said...

I totally love my leopard print shoes!! I feel really chic when I'm wearing them..must be the leopard print! I always wear them with some skinny jeans and a plain top.. you basically don't need to wear a fussy top since the leopard print flats will stand out themselves! xoxo

http://www.blushmebeauty.blogspot.com

Melissa: Write it in Lipstick said...

I've been wanting something leopard as well, a belt a shoe something. But these shoes are hot.

Beautygirl24 said...

I definitely love this! I think leopard is so versatile, and it actually acts like a neutral without being boring. I have a pair of flats as well as a pair of heels and I love them both!

Luna said...

loved your "about me" quote!
is by someone famous? or did it just pop outa your noggin :) ? i wrote it down because it's AWESOME

Lilly said...

Julia Roberts looks fab, love her outfit!
Love leopard shoes. I bought a pair of leopard flats back in September and can't wait to wear them again.

Lindsey said...

I think they are super cute, although I do not have a pair. Have you ordered from Alloy before? I just found out about that site and they have lots of cute affordable options. Just wondering what the quality was like. Let us know if (and where) you find some leopard print shoes of your own!

Kristin said...

Target has a great pair right now!

Erin Tagle said...

Oh how I love all animal prints on shoes, esp leopard! I got some leopard flats from Target awhile back and wear them alllll the time. LOVE them. Love every option you posted! FAB post! :)

Check these out; they look like the SM's.

http://www.target.com/Mossimo-Viviana-Platform-Pumps-Cheetah/dp/B0049GXKNU/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&searchView=grid5&keywords=mossimo%20leopard&fromGsearch=true&sr=1-4&qid=1297291379&rh=&searchRank=target104545&id=Mossimo%20Viviana%20Platform%20Pumps%20Cheetah&node=1038576%7C1287991011&searchSize=30&searchPage=1&searchNodeID=1038576%7C1287991011&searchBinNameList=subjectbin%2Cprice%2Ctarget_com_primary_color-bin%2Ctarget_com_size-bin%2Ctarget_com_brand-bin&frombrowse=0