Wednesday, February 2, 2011

This was supposed to be a fashion post... but it's just too damn cold for that.

Day #2 of no work.

Our roads are still iced over so I've been stuck inside all day with my 3 boys... (fiancĂ© and 2 dogs). Aww, look our my babies cuddled on the couch!


I think it's 18 degrees right now in Dallas. My eyes were watering so bad but we managed to get a few pictures to document this record day :)





Well, what to do with the rest of my impromptu 2 day vacation? I think I'll take a long hot bath, drink some hot cocoa, and I really have no excuse so I'll either go to our gym at our apartment or do my Jillian Michaels' DVD I've been putting off...

2 comments:

Claire Kiefer said...

I am sitting on my couch pondering Jillian Michaels, too!!! It's that or a run. Can't decide which is less dreadful. :)

Kendra said...

Even though there is a ton of snow here, I still go running with my puppy. It's the most fun workout.