Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Perfect Valentine's Day Look! - by Dianna Agron

Dianna Agron is absolutely stunning! I think the look she wore below is the epitome of a perfect Valentine's Day look.

Men are simple creatures. They prefer "natural" makeup and touchable hair over a bold lip and/or a dramatic updo. Dianna pulls this look off beautifully - 

The basics: dewy foundation, soft pink blush, a "natural" smoky eye using soft colors, gorgeous long lashes and naturally pink lips. Get the list of the exact products used here.

I love this dress as well. The whole look is just perfect... Just curl your hair with a large barrel curling iron, tease the top a bit (for the volume she has), and pin it half up/half down. Make sure you go light on the hairspray to keep the locks touchable. :)


Happy Early Valentine's Day <3

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

I agree, she looks pretty and perfect. And I LOVE that dress.

brrrrrr, why did I wear a skirt to work today with tights??? Not warm enough! I would have worn pants, but most of my work pants still don't fit. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! hahaha

Norah Lueb said...

she's sooo pretty! love the dress on her (:
xo

Melissa: Write it in Lipstick said...

She looks great I am excited to see her in the new movie I am Number Four. I read the book and she is perfect for the part.

GIRL AND CLOSET said...

Oh, I love that make-up. It's dewy and very natural looking, which I love! Happy Friday & a lovely weekend to you. xx veronika