Thursday, February 17, 2011

OOTD - Friday Eve! Update on the closet project && I need drink recipes! Please share :)

I've been waiting to wear this skirt when the weather warms up and that day finally came. I'm not a huge fan of them. I think they're super cute and stylish but I've always chosen comfort (as in pants) over style. But I'm trying to change that... They say beauty is pain and so are these damn heels.





Wondering how the closet project is coming along? 

It's basically not coming along at all because it still looks like this...

I just haven't had any motivation! And now my fiancĂ© and I are going to Austin this weekend so it won't get done anytime soon I fear. But trust me!! IT WILL HAPPEN! So stay tuned. 

..................................................................................

Alright all you mixologists out there! I want the best drinks to make without a blender. 
What's your favorite alcoholic drink recipe?

5 comments:

Claire Kiefer said...

Cute! I love the leopard tank underneath. And I'm the opposite--I wear skirts and dresses every single day. I think a lot of dresses are comfier than pants (though I wouldn't say the same for tights; I almost never wear them, even when it's cold).

Drinks . . . I like simple drinks (vodka martinis or vodka tonics with lime), but cosmos are easy to make, too. Someone told me about a drink called "Beautiful" the other night, which is hennessey + grand marnier. Sounds yummy. Nuts & berries is delicious too (although it's been years since I had it)--one part Chambord, one part Frangelico, one part Bailey's.

Lindsey said...

Love the outfit especially the animal print shirt.

Let me just say after I finished my closet, I love it and it's soooo much better. I love opening my closet up, standing in there and picking out what I want to wear. It's great!

hmm drinks - google Bethenney Frankel's skinny margarita recipe. It's easy and doesn't require a blender if you do the rocks version. My favorite mixed drink is a cosmo, but I prefer to just drink wine at home. It's much easier.

Beautygirl24 said...

Love the outfit! I want your giant closet!

Erin Tagle said...

My fave drink (and low cal!):

Absolut Pear Vodka + any flavor (I usually opt for a berry or lime) carbonated (zero cal) water. Love it. The vodka is also yummo in white grape juice. (Juice is obvi laden with calories, but it's gooood.)

CHEERS!

Lindsey said...

hey girl - tagged you in my latest Handwriting post (FYI). Hope you are having a good week and had a good weekend.