Monday, February 28, 2011

Handwriting Tag && some wedding details

Lindsey @ The Bargain Blonde tagged me in this Handwriting tag

 1. What's your name / blogger name?
2. What's your blog's URL?
3. Write "The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog."
4. Favorite quote?
5. Your favorite song?
6. Your favorite band / singers?
7. Anything else you want to say?
8. Tag 3 ladies to participate



I tag -
Melissa @ Write it in Lipstick
Claire @ Bicoastally
.....................................................................................................

So my fiance and I are finally getting the ball rolling with planning our wedding! Our date was April 30, 2011 but that date was fast approaching and we were hurting a bit financially. Well, we've finally set a [permanent] date of September 24, 2011! (We're sending the "Save the Dates" to the printer next month! That's how permanent...)  lol

I'm so excited! Planning a wedding is such an excitement! Luckily, I'm a pretty laid back person so I don't see myself getting too stressed out. :) I can't wait to share our ideas and keep you all up to date on everything! 

The details so far -
Date: 9-24-11
Place: My Aunt & Uncle's ranch (outdoor wedding)
Colors: Lapis (purple) and Ivory
Theme/Style: vintage (with a mix of a little country)

I'll keep you updated!! :)

6 comments:

Erin Tagle said...

OH, CONGRATS! Wedding planning is soooo much fun! How exciting! Yaya! :)

Lilly's Style said...

September is the best month to get married...haha. My H and I got married on 09/19, not hot, not cold..just perfect weather.

Thanks for tagging me, it looks like a fun tag. :)

Melissa: Write it in Lipstick said...

Oh no, I have the worse handwriting on the face of the earth. Hahaha but I will try my best.


September 24th it will be here before you know it. How exciting.

Holly said...

It sounds like you've got some pretty amazing plans going so far! The location, theme, and colors will be so lovely...

Claire Kiefer said...

Cute!!! I've seen these around . . . thanks for tagging me. :) It's fun seeing people's handwriting, huh? Congrats on your official wedding date!

Lindsey said...

Ever since I've seen a few weddings outside on a ranch or vinyard, I'm highly considering it myself when (if) I ever get married. I love the laid back charm of it!!

And yay for doing the Handwriting tag!