Thursday, January 28, 2010

My First iPhone - Favorite Apps?

I just switched from Sprint to AT&T and as a result... I got my first iPhone!!

I love love love it :)

And of course... the first thing I did was search through the Apps which I found completely overwhelming! So far, all I have is:
Facebook (duh)

My Fitness Pal
(basically a calorie-counting tool that I'll never use)

TweetDeck
(I don't "Twitter" often but sometimes I like to read some of the people I follow)

Wells Fargo
(So I can keep up with my mobile banking)

myStarbucks
(Store locator (with store hours), drink builder, food menu, coffee menu, etc)


What are your favorite apps?

7 comments:

k. said...

Lose It! (Really cool weight loss tool, it lets you record your progress and meals and everything!)

Balance (so much easier than keeping a check book on me at all times)

My fave "game" app. is "Jumbline" or "Labyrinth"

And, this also goes with your last post on relaxation, the "Yoga Trainer" app. is an awesome way to relax and feel good!

(:

Hapi said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

Monique said...

I LOVE the My Fitness Pal app. It's the best out there for nutrition, for sure! I really love Yelp - it will tell you nearby places of interest, restaurants, bars, gas stations, etc. Another one both my hubs and I love is Words With Friends - it's kinda silly, but it's basically Scrabble you can play over your internet connection. :)

Tamela said...

FML app, mixology (if you like to drink), sparkpeople, there is also one to locate all the fastfood places around you. I can't remember what its called though. I don't have the iphone but the bf does.

JMay said...

My Fitness Pal
Shazam
I am T Pain (hours of hilarity)
Vint-Radio
Polarize
Echofon

:-)

Michelle said...

Congrats! I personally don't like the iphone though. I'm just not into touch screens plus I love my Blackberry. We have cool apps too.

Tracy-Girl said...

Yay for an Iphone!! My favorite app/game is a game called doodlejump! Caution: it is very addicting! :)