Monday, February 1, 2010

Star Style - Taylor Swift


allure

Lately, I've been in love with red lips. I want to find a way to wear it in a normal daily routine without being too over the top. I like to wear red lip gloss, for a sheer effect but I'd like to do something a bit bolder... but like I said, not over the top. Any tips?

If I were famous... I'd totally rock sparkly dresses too. :)

Find great inspiration
Gorgeous Sequins:
Forever 21
Fabulous How-To's: Allure
Insider Makeup Tips: Max Factor

2 comments:

Tamela said...

I love Taylor Swift. She is so adorable!

Elizabeth Marie said...

For red, I wouldn't do a gloss because it can get everywhere...there are red lipsicks that are on the sheer side and last longer, and always use a liner. Gosh I'm bossy. :)

OMG your comment?! SO SWEET. Thank you. I wanted to tell you that I was sad when you went on your blog break a while back (of course we all understood life is so much more important), I'm just SO glad you're back!!! And happy!