Wednesday, January 13, 2010

2 small goals for taking better care of myself.

**I signed up for classes to begin my journey to becoming a speech language pathologist!! It feels so good to take that first step and with so much confidence thanks to you lovely readers! Classes start Thursday :)**

.....................................................................

I have been thinking lately about how I need to take better care of myself.


{weheartit.com}

That little stick figure above... well that's me.

Currently, I don't eat healthy and I don't workout. Unfortunately for me, I have a small frame and a high metabolism so I pretty much stay thin. I do have curves but I love them! I can say I'd like to tone up but it's SO hard to focus on this in the winter when you're completely hidden under layers of clothes!

Here are2 main goals of mine... I wanted to post them on here so I'd have at least a little accountability.

1. Eat more things that are good for me, and less that are not.
i.e. - vegetables, fruits, healthy proteins

Basically, I just need to make an effort.

2. Get more exercise.
Luckily for me, I get a decent amount of exercise being a waitress. I want to do a little more though. Whether it's just a set of squats/crunches/lunges/ etc before bed, or maybe just taking the dogs on longer, fast-paced walks.

I'll let you know how I do!
.............................................................

So, I kinda miss my longer hair :/

It's reached that length where I don't know if I want to grow it out again or trim it up.

What to do, what to do...

7 comments:

Nicole Marie said...

i'm trying to exercise every day

Kimberly said...

I think you'll do great. You already sound very motivated. As for eating anything and everything and not really gaining weight... I'm JEALOUS!!! haha But it's definitely a great idea to add lots of fruits and veggies to your diet.

Have a great Day!

mackenzie said...

this post is exactly how i'm feeling about myself this week!!! haha glad to know someone else is going through the same things =)

stilettolover91 said...

I think it looks great and you should keep it that way!!

http://www.hottheels.blogspot.com

Ali said...

A big congrats on the classes! So exciting.

And you lucky duck with the fast metabolism! ;)

Michelle said...

Long! Well I like having my hair long. Plus it is better because it is crazy curly and the longer it is the less it is a fro haha.

Anonymous said...

I Wuv You babe!