Monday, January 4, 2010

I'm back... and ready for a bubble bath.

Yay! Now I finally have cable & internet after 4 longggggg days of nothing but movies 24/7. [or 24/4... to be technically correct].

So, I officially start my first day of work tomorrow at the Macaroni Grill.

wish me luck

what i want right now

to take a longgggg, hot bubble bath.
sounds nice, eh?

I'll update tomorrow about my first day on the job!!

Tonight, I'm going to take my hot bath and get my things ready for tomorrow! I want to be prepared...

7 comments:

♥Aubrey said...

Bubbles make everything better!!!
In drink and in tubs :)-

Good luck on your 1st day tomorrow...knock'em dead girl. I luv their bread with the vinegar.

Michelle "Lady Bug" said...

I want a long hot bubble bath too right now. Too bad I don't have a bathtub. :(

maeghan said...

Good luck on your first day tomorrow!

Tamela said...

yay for being connected again!!

Good luck on your first day at the Grill!

Patty Ann said...

good luck! are you in dallas now???

Tracy-Girl said...

Good luck at your first day tomorrow!

Lindsay said...

glad you're back! hope you have a great first day tomorrow!