Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Beautiful Blogger Award

Yay! I got an award!! :)

Ok, ok... I've had this award for a little bit now but I'm just now getting to it. lol I apologize Michelle! Anywho... I want to thank Michelle from Welcome to my World for this "Beautiful Blogger" award. It made my day!!
The tag along with this award is to list 7 things about myself that you may or may not know.
1. I am a Libra - and my personality fits it very well
...................................
2. It (secretly) bothers me when someone isn't nice to me. I try to be kind to everyone.
...................................
3. I love fashion - but I just don't always dress like it.
....................................
4. I wish I had wavy hair. (It's the perfect medium! Not curly or straight)
....................................
5. I am the oldest (23 years old to be exact) of SIX kids. (ages: 23 (me), 18, 13, 7, 5, 2)
....................................
6. I still drive my first car - my good ol' 2000 Pontiac Grand Am
.....................................
7. I've got a horrible driver's license picture - so bad that people actually try to hide their laugh when they check my ID. I was freshly 18 and my hair is a mess but I've got a big ol' smile on my face! Maybe I'll scan it and post it for a good laugh one day. :P

2 comments:

Tamela said...

I still drive my first car too..its a 93 toyota corolla! lol

Ali said...

SIX kids?! Wow!