Tuesday, January 5, 2010

1st day, Jake, and Margaritas...

The first day of training went great! I was going to take a picture this morning for my "first day" but I was a bit behind... lol Maybe tomorrow since I don't go in until 2pm. You would be amazed at what you go through to be a server at Macaroni Grill! You've got homework and tests... every night for 1 week! Maybe I'll get a picture in my all-black attire tomorrow. lol I'm definitely NOT used to all-black.
..........................................................

My baby Jake :)

So my fiancee and I put an ad on Craigslist to find a new loving home for our precious little puppy. I got a huge response in emails... and I only replied to one. Well, now I don't think I can give him up. :( We originally listed him due to our work schedules and we're afraid we won't be able to give him enough attention but now, I'm thinking we can work through that. I haven't made the final decision with the woman who wants him yet... but I'm running out of time. I just wish I personally knew someone who'd take him so I can still see him.

I'll let you know what we end up deciding...
.................................................................
Mmmmmmm

My FAVORITE margaritas ever are from Taco Cabana. {frozen of course!} Just the right combination of ingredients. [and they're only $3.50!]
I like strong enough drinks to be able to "feel" it but NOT to taste the tequila. Does anyone have a fabulous frozen margarita recipe to share?? :)
like I said... to feel it, but not taste it.
................................................................

Oh, and to top off this random post... this is the BEST smelling shampoo I've ever found:

TeaTree Mint Shampoo & Conditioner by Organix

6 comments:

Kristin said...

OMG. TC...ahhhhhhhh memories! Late night after the bars memories...ah ha ha

Michelle "Lady Bug" said...

Mmmmm those margaritas look delicious!!
:D

Monique said...

My husband used to work at Applebee's and they had the same thing! All black and homework the first week. I thought it was so silly!

OceanDreams said...

Glad you are all moved in! That shampoo and conditional looks divine! :)

stilettolover91 said...

Your doggie is soooo cute and those margaritas look delicious!!

http://www.hottheels.blogspot.com

Tamela said...

I can't imagine how hard it is to give up jake. I don't know what I would do without my Echo.