Monday, February 11, 2013

Weekend Update - Cleaning Bug, Perot Museum, New Makeup & a Birthday!


Weekend Update

one //  As soon as I got home Friday, I got a freaky urge to clean and organize our bathroom. I wrote about  a few of my organization tips here.

two //  On Saturday, we went to the Perot Museum of Nature and Science.

three // I finally picked up some new mascara. I consider myself a "mascara junkie" but I've been doing better. I legitimately needed some. I've never tried this kind but Maybelline is my go-to for mascara. I'll let you know how I like it! (Let me know if you've tried it and what you think!)

four // My sister's cute Disney princess birthday cake. (I totally claimed the Ariel ring)

five // We celebrated my sister Lilly's 9th birthday on Sunday. I can't believe she's already 9! Where did the time go??

six // I don't really drink Starbucks too much anymore but today I was craving something "fancy" lol Honestly, I still like McDonald's lattes way better. 


Link up!

3 comments:

Kristin said...

I like the price of McDonalds too!

Lindsay @ Bella Cene said...

Kristin - the best part is the price is right AND it's a good drink! lol

Kasey Lynne said...

I am SO behind on my blogs! yikes.

I'm definitely reading your organization tips because my bathrooms need SO much help.

Let me know how you're liking the mascara. I just got a new one from L'Oreal and I really like it. I'm blanking on the name though.