Friday, February 1, 2013

Let's Connect!

I have fallen out of blogging here for a while and I wasn't sure why. I finally realized I had grown out of my original blogging topics. While I still love fashion, my small closet and comfortable attire at work just don't supply the inspiration for a unique daily fashion post. I've even narrowed my makeup routine where I'm happy with the basics so there is nothing to really blog about!

However, I wouldn't consider my life boring. I'm 26, recently married to my college sweetheart, finally finding my way in a "career", and just trying to navigate this crazy life! I'm constantly torn between settling down and having a baby OR uprooting and making a crazy move! I am absolutely in love with Austin, TX so it's been tempting not to up and move!

My husband and I can't sit still for a second. We are always on the go visiting new places, living new experiences, and doing our best to live life NOW to the fullest... Not living in the past or future. My passions include my marriage, Jesus, photography, social media, budget savvy-ness, humor, & life!

I look forward to all the new friends I'll make and reconnecting with the old ones :)

I probably won't be able to blog daily but I'm always on Twitter!
Let's connect! @lindsaycene

4 comments:

Kristin said...

Glad you are back :)

Lindsay [Bella Cene'] said...

So am I! I'm super excited :) I've missed it!

Taylor @ Pink Heels Pink Truck said...

Howdy neighbor!! Are you close to Ft. Worth or live in Ft. Worth?? My hubby and I live in Cleburne. :)
Also, would love to have you in the Texas Bloggers Group on FB if you are interested. We are fun loving group of Texas Bloggers! :) The DFW group gets together frequently (well I say that..we've had two get together's since the group formed last summer) :) Here's the link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/407526295958726/

Lindsay @ Bella Cene said...

Taylor - Hi! Yes, my husband and I currently live in Euless so we're probably about the same distance from Fort Worth as you are! I'll check out the group. Thank you for letting me know! I appreciate it :)