Sunday, February 3, 2013

Crazy Love by Francis Chan: A Life-Changing Read

This book changed my life.


Can you imagine how much God loves you? 

No. The answer is no. 

Can you try? Well, sure. 

Francis Chan takes it even deeper in this book.

I was raised in church from the time I was 4 years old. I know all the stories and yes, "Jesus loves me this I know..." I never felt a love for him like this after reading this book. I am not exaggerating when I say it changed my life! Church is different. Worship is different. 

I am different. 

We all have heard the phrase "Live as if today were your last day." 

Let's rephrase:  Live as if today is the today you'll stand face to face with Jesus.  

What would you do differently your last day on Earth?

If you are considering buying this book, just do it. I promise you won't regret it. 


ps. I got mine at Half Price Books for $4.99

No comments: