I read something on Pinterest about tips for a more romantic bedroom and decided to do a little rearranging myself. I must say... it makes a difference!
How I've made our room more romantic:
- I always make the bed in the morning. The room just feels chaotic when it's unmade.
- I took all the "family" stuff out of the bedroom and only have pictures and memorabilia of "us". (Don't worry, I just moved the family pictures and such to the living room)
- I don't let clutter build up in our room anymore. (It stays in the kitchen lol)
- Speaking of clutter, I keep the room "picked up". How romantic is a mess?
- We use lamps in our room instead of the overhead fan light. (Mood lighting anyone?)
A rule we're working on... no cell phones in the bedroom.
(But that's hard when it's your alarm too)
Do you have any tips or suggestions to add to this list?