Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Tonight I'd rather take a hot, steamy bath :)

For those of you who haven't noticed yet, I am newly married. (January 8, 2012 to be exact!) It's just me and my husband... no kids yet! lol Lately, life has been a little crazy and I'm falling behind on what I consider to be my "domestic duties" as a wife. lol

Dishes:

Dinner:

Laundry:

This is just me and my husband! I can't even imagine what I'm going to do when we have a child! lol I sure hope I develop super-mommy skills by then... because this is just ridiculous. lol

All I want to do right now is -

The chores will be there when I'm done... so why not?


3 comments:

psychelyn said...

I know very well what you're talking about :) At the moment I don't report to any regular job so I manage keeping the house tidy. But I'm afraid when I go back to normal work I might face the same piles of chores.

Erin said...

i feel the same way most of the time :)
just stumbled upon your blog & love your cute style. looking forward to reading more!

XO
erin

sweetnessitself.blogspot.com

Lindsay [Bella Cene'] said...

Happy to have you here! Oh my gosh - Just checked out your blog and I love it! You are adorable! I'm your newest follower :)