Sunday, February 12, 2012

Well hello stranger! And holy cow - Valentine's Day is soon approaching!

Well so far married life is great! Everyone kept telling us how different things will be but so far it seems pretty much the same :) We were together for 5 1/2 years before we got married so maybe that's why!

me & the hubs

Of course the question everyone loves to ask is "When are you having kids??" My Facebook news feed is COVERED in adorable baby photos. I must say it's hard to keep the baby fever away! lol But we want to enjoy being married for a little bit first. You know, enjoy our freedom! haha lol

If you haven't been to Starbucks this Valentine season, you have to go order you a drink and get this adorable cup :) It's a shame it's a throwaway...


Speaking of Valentine's Day... it's coming up quick! I still have no idea what I'm doing for my husband. (Still sounds a little weird to call him my "husband" lol). Is it just me or are men so hard to buy for?? They are such simple creatures yet I have the hardest time picking out presents! I mean, sure - he'd love an iPad or some other expensive gadget but when it comes to the little things... I have no clue! I'll probably just get him cologne which is by no means will be a surprise to him. haha

His favorite (and I must say mine too!) - 

via google

What are you getting your Valentine this year?

2 comments:

stilettolover91 said...

You have instagram? Whats ur username?

http://hottheels.blogspot.com/

Lindsay [Bella Cene'] said...

@stilettolover - I think it's lindsaycene! lol i don't use it to follow people really... I make my pictures pretty then post to Facebook or something lol I'm technologically challenged sometimes lol