Thursday, February 16, 2012

Woohoo! Ski Vacation!

I am SO FREAKIN' EXCITED! I'm finally done with work for the week and soon I will be headed to New Mexico for the next 4 days for a little ski vacation! I've been plenty of times but it's the hubby's first time. :) I'm so excited for him! 

I'll be posting pictures of our adventure along the way to Twitter. Follow me!

@lindsaycene (or just click that little link to the right) :)

..old school..

 Lil' ol sassy me :)


 2008

Hope you all have a fabulous weekend!

5 comments:

♥Aubrey said...

Hope you have the most fabulous time skiing!

Karina Dinda R. said...

Seems fun there ^^ Love it!! Mind to follow each other? :)

Cheers,
Karina Dinda R. ♥
BLOG | TWITTER | SHOP

Kristin said...

Have a great trip!

ChinkyGirLMeL said...

oooh how exciting! Have an awesome trip!

Stefanie Grace said...

Have a great trip! I'm not a big skiier but I've always wanted to give it another go.