Monday, February 13, 2012

OOTD - and where's your favorite place to shop for clothes??

So I posted before (check it out here) about how I've learned to use tools like Pinterest and other blogs to create style inspiration and how it helps me to pick my outfits. It helps me to look at individual pieces and try to recreate the outfit in my fashion out of what I already have in my closet:

 If you are the kind of person (like me!) who has a closet full of clothes but nothing to wear... look again! I've had all these pieces for a while but never thought to put them together this way :) That's my current goal - create new outfits I've never worn out of the clothes I already own. 

My clothes (already in my closet):
 Cardigan - Gap (thrifted)
Button-up Shirt - Old Navy (thrifted)
Necklace - Forever 21
Jeans - Charlotte Russe
Shoes - Ross

I love thrifting - it's like treasure hunting! But sometimes I'm not in the mood for it... that's when I turn to Ross, Marshalls, Old Navy, Target and other like stores :) Oh, department stores are great too (when they have sales!)

Where's your favorite place to shop??

5 comments:

♥Aubrey said...

Cute! That's too funny...."what to wear?". That's the age old question right?!??

I don't necessarily have a favorite place to shop. I do enjoy thrifting though, because you can find items that are original or have age that you'll bring back to life! :)

Beautygirl24 said...

I love how polished and classic you look! You look great!

Kristin said...

I love all those stores!! Marshalls especially :)

{andthisiswhatshesaid} said...

Love that outfit! Im your new follower. Thanks for leaving your info on my post!

Jennifer said...

I love thrifting too! You can find original pieces or trendy pieces and always for such a low cost.

xo Jennifer

http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com