Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Newlywed


I don't know about you but January has been a whirlwind for me! I got married Jan 8th and it's been so wonderful! My fiance and I finally tied the knot :) 

I am now a Mrs. 

Everyone has always told me what a blur the wedding will be and it goes by so fast. They were certainly right! Everything that could go wrong on that day, did... yet it was still the most perfect day! 
...........................................................................................

I definitely want to blog more. I've had to clean out my closet and squeeze my stuff with his. lol (not fun) I've picked up a few tricks here and there. I bought the ebook The No Brainer Wardrobe and it has really changed my outlook on how I shop! I'm so excited :) I'm learning new things on Pinterest. There's just so much to share! Hope all of y'all are doing well!! 

2 comments:

Kasey Lynne said...

Can't wait to hear more about your wedding. Your dress is STUNNING!!!

So happy for you!

Kristin said...

I want to see wedding pictures missy!!