Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Free lip exfoliant!

Got dry, flaky lips?
I bet you've got a free lip exfoliant just lying around!

At-home Lip Treatment

You'll need: olive oil, sugar, and a small container
(I got my pink container at Walmart in the travel size section for around .50cents)


Put sugar into the container


Pour olive oil in the container of sugar


I tore off the end of a q-tip and use it to stir the concoction :)

Add sugar/olive oil until it's at the consistancy you prefer and then voila!! You're done :)

Enjoy your super smoothe smoochers right in time for Valentine's Day!
<3

9 comments:

Mademoiselle Frou-Frou said...

i had no idea! what a good idea...and something i need right now.
xoxo alison

♥Aubrey said...

Yaya....thanks for sharingn hun.
Hope you are having a wonderful day.

Melissa said...

Thanks for the awesome recipe for some smooth lips....I will be trying this out asap. :)

Elizabeth Marie said...

Loooove this!!!

Kendra said...

I am so trying this...thanks girl.

Cali said...

I love at home remedies that you can make with ingredients from your kitchen! My lips have been killing me no matter how much chapstick I smear on them. I'm going to try this :)

bananas. said...

oooh!!! thanks for the lip love recipe. i need to try this out!

Arushi Khosla (FabBlab) said...

I was a little mad at you first bc you like Taylor Swift and I think she's completely annoying and all that is wrong with the music industry today (case in point: all her music revolves around boys, high school and fairytales), but then I saw that you exfoliate your lips the same way as I do and now I love you like the sister I never had :D

;-D

THE Stephanie said...

Oooo... Thanks for the tip!!