Saturday, February 27, 2010

Review - VS Eye Primer & other news :)

Victoria's Secret PRO Lasting FX Eyeshadow Primer - $8


I bought this eye primer on a complete whim. I went to VS because I had a gift card with $10 on it burning a whole in my wallet. I figured I'd head over the makeup and grab some lipgloss or something.

This cute lil' redhead walks up and asks if she can help me find anything. I relpy, "Well, I've got a little money on a gift card I want to use up and I thought I'd add to my lipgloss collection. lol" That's when I notice the primer and pick it up. She says, "That stuff is great. I am a die-hard MAC girl, which I probably shouldn't even say while I'm here, but I use that primer and it's fantastic." I figured, well hell... it's only $8 and I've been needing a primer so why not?

REVIEW:

This stuff is great! I love it. It has such a satin feel to it and it goes on so smooth. I found it easier to apply my eyeshadow and it really brought out the pigments. Later in the day, my eyeshadow still hadn't creased. I'd definitely recommend this to a friend!

So thank you to the redhead at VS who convinced me to buy it! :)
..................................................

I'm so excited! If you don't already know who Maegan of ...loveMaegan is - go check out her blog. It's one of the best fashion blogs. Well, she doesn't have giveaways often... but when she does, they are GOOD. (This chick gave away RAY BANS as a prize once!!) Her latest giveaway prize was Revitalash Eyelash Condition (worth $150) ANDDDDDD

I won!!!!

Thanks so much Maegan! (I guess I should really be thanking Random.org lol)
.......................................................

Lastly, don't forget! My brown faux fur boots on Ebay will be ending in 9 hours if you are interested :)

Hope you all have a fabulous weekend!

2 comments:

Kristin said...

NO creases??? SOLD! Thanks for the review!!

Elizabeth Marie said...

Ohhhh awesome!!! NEED IT.

Congrats on winning the revitalash! I can't wait to hear what you think!!!