Thursday, February 4, 2010

She just might turn me into a brunette

Emma Roberts

That porcelain complexion... those gorgeous, rich brown locks... *sigh*

I wonder if she really uses Neutrogena? lol

Emma usually stays pretty natural when it comes to makeup. Neutral eyes, black eyeliner/mascara, perfect rosy cheeks, and a natural nude/pink lip.

Check out Beautysnob.com to get the look!
..........................................................

Just a random rant... but does it bother anyone else that cosmetic companies use false eyelashes in every mascara ad? This drives me nuts! You are claiming that this mascara does this and that but using fake lashes is kind of like false advertisement, right?? I just wish they'd show a picture of what the mascara looks like on NATURAL eyelashes. Geez, is that too much to ask?

7 comments:

♥Aubrey said...

I hear ya on the rant...it's deceiving!!!
You should try Maybellie Collosal. It REALLY does work. It's the only one that i've found to extend and thicken like false lashes.

Elizabeth Marie said...

I second on the Collasal! I just got it and love it!!


I think you'd look gorg as a brunette. AND fyi I'm putting the red lips into a post on Monday :)

maeghan said...

Haha, I always thought that same thing. So misleading! I always felt bad for any people out there who might actually have expected those results!

Ali said...

I agree with you on the mascara rant, but at the same time, they're a company that's gotta sell their product. It's not fair, but then again...it's stupid media crap.

And that Emma Roberts is beautiful!

Rasha said...

She is gorgeous and I need some of that stuff too because I need LONG eyelashes.

Michelle said...

OMG that last part, YES! I totally agree.

accidentally, kle said...

ugh i totally hear you about the false lashes!!! it's just so irritating!