Friday, February 5, 2010

Lauren Conrad - In Seventeen Magazine

You all know I just adore Lauren Condrad... primarily, her amazing sense of style.

Lauren in Seventeen Magazine




In stores now -

My fiance and I were out shopping today and I found a lot of new styles of clothing I'd like to try and just about everything I picked out he'd say, "You won't wear that." Then I responded with, "I don't dress in cute clothes because I don't have any. I need cute clothes to dress cute." So the deal is that I can buy a few new, cute pieces... but I HAVE to wear them [They are not allowed to sit in my closet for a [not so] rainy day]. Not a bad deal, eh? :)

5 comments:

♥Aubrey said...

Not bad at all...take the deal!!!

Moomby said...

i agree, that's a great deal! happy shopping!

stilettolover91 said...

I'm not a big fan of hers, but she looks fabulous in these pictures!! Great post!!

http://www.hottheels.blogspot.com

Michelle said...

Nope not at all. I wish I had a lot more cute clothes. I wish I had a cuter body to wear those clothes actually. Working on it though.

Sophie@Diary of a Young Designer said...

not bad! I'm not a huge fan either but she can dress incredible. =)

xo
Sophie