Wednesday, February 24, 2010

For sale! Ebay - boots, clothes, handbags... & Do you need a dentist?

Items I have listed on Ebay thus far - starting with the newest :)



Hollister - Brown Hoodie/Sweater (Size M)
starting at $4.99

Brown Faux Fur Suede Boots - Size 7/8 (fits 8 1/2)
starting at $8.99

Black Mora Mara Handbag
starting at $4.99

...............................................

My dentist appointment (root canal) went very well today! My dentist, Dr. Morton, did a fantastic job. I didn't feel a thing! I would DEFINITELY recommend his office to anyone. All of the staff are VERY friendly and really great at making you feel at ease... even a wuss like me! lol I've got to go back for a few more procedures and after today, I'm not even nervous about it anymore.

If you are in the Dallas area and you are looking for affordable dentistry, check them out.

www.wyliedentist.com

5 comments:

stilettolover91 said...

That dress looks HOT on you!! Why r u selling it??

http://www.hottheels.blogspot.com

Valerie {Next to Heaven} said...

That's a super cute dress!!

OceanDreams said...

Cute stuff, what a great idea!

Elizabeth Marie said...

Ohhh so I was thinking about selling stuff on Ebay! Let me know how it goes!

I'm glad your dentist appt went well love

sarah said...

Glad the dentist appointment wasn't terrible! And at least it's over!