Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Trying to find my happiness

Please excuse my absence... I've been moving! I'm starting to get settled into my new place but once I'm happy with the decor, I'll post some pictures on here. :)

Oh, and don't mind my blog layouts... I'm trying to find the blog layout I love the most. One this is "me". (You know what I mean?)

I am so excited because summer is upon us! Next week is the last week (i.e., FINALS) until summer time! This summer (since I won't be stressed about school), my goal is to find my happiness. I'm not saying that I'm unhappy - but I could definitely be happier about my blessed life.


via
My cousin is graduating from college in Corpus - yes, the same school as I did (some of you know this) - so I am excited about the trip to the beach! On the way, I want to try to stop and visit one of my "bestest" friends Kelly who just had a baby :)

Congrats girl! We've certainly come a long way since these days:

high school/senior year - 2005
...................................

Moving back to the topic of being happy -


via
& repeat.

I need to remember this!


via

We ALL deserve to be happy :)




via

At the end of the day, the important thing to remember is that happiness is a choice - choose to acknowledge the good in the bad.

What will you do to be happy?

4 comments:

Ali said...

Good stuff right here. Definitely saving that tip sheet!

♥Aubrey said...

I second that :)
Happiness is addicting...so spread the joy around!!!

Good luck on your finals. And have a wonderful time this summer enjoying the sunshine.

Tamela said...

Great post. I love the yellow post it note one.

Claire Kiefer said...

I think that for me the biggest key is to stop worrying! Have fun at the beach--that sounds lovely.