Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Bella Cene' Jewelry is back!

I am so happy to announce that my Etsy store is open again!! After my major life change/turn last fall (some of you know of if you have been a long-time follower), I abandoned my jewelry shop to focus on taking care of myself. It's been almost 9 months and I am so excited to start doing what I love again...

I will be working on new items daily so before too long, my store will be full of beautiful, unique pieces :)

These are 2 of my all-time favorite pieces -


Elegant Pearl Earrings - $10
I love these earrings so much that I've made a pair for myself as well as a gift for my mother on Mother's Day.


Be Free Necklace - $15
The other side of the "Be Free" pendant reads "Trust in Your Dreams"

I will keep you updated when new items are added to my shop. Thank you for your support!

Bella Cene'

3 comments:

Polly said...

I love that necklace.. in face I loved it so much that my boyfriend bought it for me last summer for my birthday!
Glad to see the shop is open again, I;ll have to swing by when I get paid!! x

http://glitterandrevelations.blogspot.com/

♥Aubrey said...

Yay! Get back to your jewelry...i know how much you enjoy creating each piece.

Claire Kiefer said...

Awww, glad you're back in action! It feels good to focus on a creative outlet, huh? :)