Friday, May 21, 2010

Funny guys are hot.

I'm not sure why it is but funny guys are my favorite! A sense of humor is just a major factor in my attraction to them... But that makes sense because laughing is one of my favorite things :)

Paul Rudd


via

Jimmy Fallon


via

Andy Samberg


via

This trend most definitely runs in the family. My dad is one of the goofiest, funniest people I know! My mom has always said that's how she fell in love - he always made her laugh! It just figures I'd follow suit. My fiance can be pretty humorous [when he wants to be] lol You know, I go for a sense of humor so much that I tend to choose friends who make me laugh too! This is just an all-around common factor in all of my relationships it seems.

What are you most attracted to?

5 comments:

bananas. said...

humor is my number one attraction! if a guy can't make me laugh or spit milk out of my nose then it's buh-bye to him! true story!!!

ps. paul rudd has my heart and andy is the man. love them!

Rhianna said...

Jimmy Fallon has my heart! I love him! He has to have kind of goofy humor for me.

Claire Kiefer said...

I agree 100%. A great sense of humor is absolutely essential. I've tried (briefly) to date un-funny people, and it just never works out. It is without a doubt the single most important trait in a potential mate (or frankly, in a friend, acquaintance, anything!). Almost everything else is negotiable . . . but he's gotta be funny!

♥Aubrey said...

Ditto!!! A funny man stole my heart & i love it when he makes me laugh {which is daily} Ha ha :)-

Humor makes any bad day disappear.

Holly said...

I am totally with you on this one. I think that intelligence is equally important. My guy is incredibly smart AND he's got a great sense of humor. He won me over from the very beginning, because it's pretty tough to find a guy who has both of those things as well as good looks. There, I said it. Looks matter too. It's true for everyone, but not everyone will admit it.

Oh and by the way, I'm doing a giveaway on my blog right now if you're interested!