Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I love...


Suave Professionals Volumizing Foam


This is one of my must have hair products. I use it daily for years! For under $3, you can't go wrong!

Flirt!Glamourazzi Perfume [from Kohls]


I love this perfume so much!
"A sparkling blend of exotic flowers, spicy ginger and seductive vanilla."

Jergens Natural Glow Mousse & Firming Lotion


No fake-bake for me! This summer I plan to use these products for my glow.

CHI Silk Infusion


The name of this product explains EXACTLY what it does... lol I use this when I straighten my hair and it really does leave my hair feeling like silk! Also, I love how this serum doesn't leave my hands or hair sticky.

NYC Lipstick in Flirty


This is the lipstick I'm wearing in this post and I can't believe how much I love it! I have always worn nude or more "natural" lips colors but for some reason this one stuck out to me and I had to try it. [It was only $1.72!] Although you can't really tell here... it's kind of a hot pink color.

Almay TLC 16 Hour Makeup


I am truly, truly loving this stuff right now! This stuff lasts so long, it's still going after a busy Saturday night shift at work. The finish is right between matte and dewy, but definitely not oily. The coverage is fantastic and it's almost as if I'm glowing from within. I will say, however, it's a bit difficult to blend in but if you use small amounts and blend well enough... it's perfect! I love love love it!


What are your favorite products?

4 comments:

Angela said...

I agree with Jergens lotion! I love that stuff <3 I wanna try that perfume now... It sounds right up my alley :)

♥Aubrey said...

The perfume bottle looks so sparkly & pretty!!! It would definitely attract me to smell it :)- Lol

Ali said...

Just started using the Jergens glow and have gotten a LOT of compliments!!

And Suave always surprises me with great quality. I love their deodorant!

Claire Kiefer said...

This is probably my favorite topic ever!

*Paul Mitchell's Super Skinny serum (probably similar to the Chi stuff)--makes hair soft and shiny and it smells SO good.

*Dior Airflash foundation--expensive ($60), but literally makes your skin look like a doll's.

*Covergirl classic blush in Soft Mink--cheap, and so glowy pretty with the perfect amount of shine.

*Britney Spears Curious perfume--smells so yummy! I also love J'adore Dior, Miss Dior Cherie, and L'eau d'Issay Miyake.

*Ivory simple liquid soap . . . seriously, it makes SO MANY BUBBLES and smells so clean.

:)