Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Lil' bits of happiness :)


via

Only 2 more finals to go... then it's summer time :) My last final is on Thursday and I'm off to the beach on Friday. Luckily for me, my cousin is graduating college in Corpus Christi right in the middle of a much needed vacation time. [2 birds with 1 stone]
......................................

I am really trying to enjoy the simple things and find true happiness in what's around me. As my Aunt Kathy says, "Stuff should not make you happy... You create your happiness. It is a choice you make... Someone in your life should make you happy - so let them."

My Fiance -

We hit a rough patch recently but with a little outside help, things are starting to look wonderful :) He does so many sweet things for me and I tend to overlook them. My goal is to do just as many (or more!) sweet things for him, appreciate him more, and make him feel as loved as he tries to make me feel.

My children - well, sorta.


Dierks cuddling up to his mama...


Jake loves to go anywhere :)

Jumping on the trampoline with my lil' brother


My 2 1/2 year old brother just recently learned how to jump on the trampoline and he is so much fun to jump with!! (And makes me a nervous wreck at the same time...)

Jewelry making


I'm starting my jewelry making back up - The bracelets pictured are for my little sisters and I made those earrings as a gift for my mom on Mother's Day. I'm super excited about getting back into it - I'll let you know as soon as my Etsy page is back up and running.

I can't wait for summer to begin and I can finally relax - well, work and relax. :)

What are your summer plans?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You my true happiness and the love of my life. That's my two birds with one stone :)

1 <3 u

FASHION-VERONIQUE said...

I LOVE YOUR DOGS!
cute blog!
I opened a new fashion blog too, I hope u'll be one of my followers:-)

http://lifegivemefashion.blogspot.com

Angela said...

What a great post! My summer plans consist of lots of concerts! First one is RockFest this weekend <3 Sooo excited for it!

Btw, your fur-babies are just too cute!!

stilettolover91 said...

Awwww Jake is sooooo cute!!!!

http://hottheels.blogspot.com/