Tuesday, May 18, 2010

It's been an awful weekend :(


via

This weekend I went to Corpus Christi for my cousin's graduation... Congrats to him! However, every other aspect of this weekend has been a lot like hell, or at least how I'd imagine it (except WAY hotter in reality)

Basically - We get up to leave Friday morning and AFTER filling up his truck $65 in gas, we get rear ended before we even get out of town. We finally got a rental car and got back on the road - 5 HOURS LATER.

Now we've got a hunch that his truck may be totaled but we'll cross that bridge when we come to it.

I'll get back to regular postings starting tomorrow. Thanks to all of you who have stuck around here! You don't know how much I appreciate you :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you babe. Sorry bout all the hassle this trip. I can't wait to get a new week :) love you and had a great day with you today

Claire Kiefer said...

Car problems are pretty much the worst! Hope it all gets better soon . . .

Kendra said...

Things will surely get better. They are bound too. Sorry you had to encounter that.!

Victoria D. said...

hahaha so cute.