Friday, May 28, 2010

Gorgeous Chandeliers

I love chandeliers. They are simply one of the most gorgeous pieces of home decor. Plus, they look fabulous in any room - and there's also the added "princess-y" effect. lol One of these days I will have one of these in my home!!


via


via


via


via


via


via

I hope everyone's summer is fantastic already! (For all you college aged people - I'm sure it is! lol) So far mine is full of working, pursuing better job opportunities, reading, and going to the pool in any spare time! Oh yes, and of course - working on my blog to make it better and better! Thank you so much to those of you who read and especially those who leave comments! (That's how I know you're reading! lol) I love the feeling that people are interested in what I'm writing so thank you for that :)

7 comments:

Tamela said...

I have always loved them too since I was a kid. They used to mesmerize me!

Embodying Fashion said...

Love the third photo. Dark juicy colors and amazing furniture. That is a dream.

monogramgirl said...

You may need one of these beauties above your gorgeous newly spruced dining table:)

Holly said...

I agree, they always look so fancy and charming. Love these pics!

tagskie said...

hi.. just dropping by here... have a nice day! http://kantahanan.blogspot.com/

Keith said...

Wow. These are all so beautiful. Great photos.

undomestic chica said...

I'm in love with chandeliers!