Tuesday, March 5, 2013

The Day We Became Mr. & Mrs.

January 8, 2012


Our Story:

We're college sweethearts... met his freshman and my sophomore year. We lived in the same dorm and one day I happened to walk by his room when he decided to yell "Hey!" out of the blue. My immediate thought? "Freshmen." lol We started out as friends hanging out quite often until 2am just talking and getting to know each other. I actually turned him down 3 times before I finally said "yes" to a date! 

A couple years later, we got engaged. He surprised me with our pup Dierks at the time by dressing him in a dog tux that read "Will you marry Dad?" It was perfect! The road got a bit rocky from there and we actually ended up breaking up (very shortly lol) twice. We did a lot of growing up and after a taste of what life was like apart, we knew we were meant to be together. 

After 5 1/2 long years of dating, we finally tied the knot!

*See more of the "details" from the wedding here.
*The chapel even blogged about me here!

5 comments:

Nini Kat said...

Congrats! I love to hear love stories :)

Sarah M said...

Pretty pictures!

Kristin said...

Loving the pictures!! Love the red

Kasey Lynne said...

Yay, I finally caught up to see this post.

You looked GORGEOUS on your wedding day, and I'm in love with your dress. Lace is the way to go ;D

Kim Star said...

What a beautiful bride! wedding dresses