Monday, March 4, 2013

Weekend Shenanigans Link Up!


It was a great, beautiful weekend here in Dallas! I definitely tried to take advantage of the sunshine :)

one // My good friend Jessica created this drawing for me! I LOVE it. Is she not amazing??

two // Saturday I took Bentley to the dog park. My dog is awesome. That is all.

three // Celebrated my little brother's 22nd birthday Saturday night. I absolutely love this photo and the joy on my baby brother's face (5 years old). (Maybe it's for the cake but I choose to believe it's for his love of his family) lol That was a wonderful night. I am truly blessed to have the family I have!

four // I took some engagement pictures at the botanical gardens in Grapevine, TX. It was my first time here and this place is gorgeous! (and free!)

five // "back of my camera" shot

six // My husband opted for a trip to Cabela's instead of hanging out with me Sunday. He posted this super-hot mullet on his Instagram. (I'm assuming he was pretending to take a picture of the turkey decoy? lol) Good one, babe. ;)



follow me on twitter & instagram!
@lindsaycene

4 comments:

Helene said...

hahah that cabella's pic is awesome. love it! and that drawing is great! what a cool thing to have!

Lou Grech said...

Hope Bentley had fun at the doggy park!! Love watching pooches play at the park together, hilarious sometimes!

Jennie said...

That's drawling looks great! I love it!

Kasey Lynne said...

That drawing of you and your hubby is so cute. Can your friend draw one for me?? I'm only half kidding ;D

Hahahahah you know what that turkey decoy makes me think of? Duck Dynasty...do you watch that show? If not, look up Duck Dynasty turkey decoy on youtube...it's hilarious.