Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Bachelor Theories

My husband bailed on me Monday instead of watching The Bachelor:  Women Tell All. I mean, can I blame him? It's okay though... I had this handsome stud to watch it with me. 


Obviously, he was pretty interested in it. 

Honestly, I was a bit bored with the episode on Monday. It lacked sparkle drama. My theory? I think something is up with Sean & Des. They both seemed way too giddy towards each other. And who do you think the letter is from? My theory - Sean's mom begging him not to propose to either girl. My mother-in-law thinks with from Des, or her brother. We shall see!

Sunday, I took engagement pictures for a close friend I used to work with. I'm just in love with this photograph. It's so romantic.


.....................................................

Back to The Bachelor - 

If Des doesn't somehow end up with him in the end, I'm on Team Lindsay!

What do you think?

8 comments:

Darcy said...

Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog yesterday! Definitely made me laugh. Must agree, something's up with Des but I heard she's the next Bachelorette! I'm on Team Lindsay all the way :) Can't wait for Monday, but did you hear it's three hours?! Goodness, I won't be doing anything allll night.

Cute photography, by the way!

www.corporategirlstyle.blogspot.com

Kelly {Sparkles and Shoes} said...

Your dog is so cute, aww!

xx
Kelly
Sparkles and Shoes

Meg {henninglove} said...

you are right the show did lack sparke or drama, i mean ashlee kept hounding sean over and over! ugh and the girls clearly thought tierra's engagement was fake, oh well so we will have to see on monday who the letter is from and who he ends up with

Jennifer Hughes said...

Time to shine! Share your favorite post of the week at Friday Flash Blog Hop! (www.fridayflashblog.blogspot)

Jamie K. said...

Hey! Found your blog through Find/Follow Friday! I love a good bachelor recap- i've been giving my thoughts the entire season! :)

My thoughts- he ends up with Catherine something about him and her and the preview for next week shows a lot of tension in his face with Lindsey.. which makes me sad, i'd go for Lindsey over Catherine if I was him but I don't think he does...

As for Des- she was never my fav this season but I agree with you somethings up...

I think the letter is from Ashlee for some odd reason... Idk just those words she could never say? Who knows!

Adorable blog :)

Jamie @ Simplesouthernways.blogspot.com

Jade Wright said...

I had to stop reading your bits on the Bachelor!

I live in South Africa and that season has not aired here yet! Although I am busy watching The Bachelor UK with Gavin Henson! Very different to the American Version I must say!!

Last American Bachelor I watch was with Ben and Courtney (still peeved he chose her to be honest......)

I am an absolute addict to this show! :)

www.bohemianmuses.blogspot.com

love jenny xoxo said...

Can't wait to watch the bachelor tonight, it would be amazing if you were right about Des... i'm not that into either of the girls who are left.

{love jenny xoxo}

Life's a shoe said...

awww such cute pictures!