Wednesday, March 6, 2013

A Walmart Fashionista - Style on a Budget

I don't consider myself a "fashionista" by any means... but sometimes a girl's gotta get dressed up. i.e., for a Christmas card photo shoot.


I don't like to spend a lot of money on clothing. I just can't see spending $30+ on a shirt when I know I find the same "look" for way less! So when it came time for a cute outfit to coordinate with my husband, I knew the look I had in mind and headed on over to the local Walmart. (You won't find me on People of Walmart!) lol I found all the pieces you see at Walmart except for the boots. I'll break it down for you:

Jeans // Walmart - $19
Ok, so these are Levi's "cheap" brand but they are so comfortable! I swear they feel like skinny pajama jeans, but don't have the look. lol

Denim Shirt // Walmart - $10

Scarf // Walmart - $5

Boots // Off Broadway Shoes (an outlet store) - $60
They are by Michael Shannon and they're real leather. I highly suggest visiting your nearest outlet mall when it comes to shoes!

I wanted to buy my boots at Walmart for like $40 (by L.E.I.) but my husband refused. He made me to get "decent" shoes so they'd last longer. I wasn't going to complain!


See the rest of our photos here.

2 comments:

Liz said...

Love that outfit and LOVE that its from WalMart! I've been really surprised by their selection lately. And, I totally need those boots asap. :)

Kasey Lynne said...

Love the outfit! Even better that you got it all at one place and for so cheap!