Thursday, March 21, 2013

Off to Washington DC!

I have been so busy all week and unable to post! I'm about to hop on a plane to Washington DC for the weekend :) I didn't really get to shop like I wanted to since I've been trying to nurse myself back to health... But I got a few cute tops from Walmart (believe it or not!) and awesome leopard flats from Target.

I won't be able to post until I get back but you can keep in touch on Instagram and Twitter! @lindsaycene for both

Have a good weekend!



5 comments:

Lauren said...

Love those flats! Too cute.

Have fun in D.C. Just left there 2 weeks ago and walked my legs off! :)

Sara Elizabeth said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sara Elizabeth said...

Safe travels!!!

Ami @ a champagne dream said...

Hope you have a great trip! (And that you're feeling better.) xo

Ashley said...

Have fun in DC! I have those flats from Target (but they have a more square toe)