Thursday, June 11, 2009

We need to take engagement photos!

I stumbled upon this blog called (Wedding Cabaret) that has BEAUTIFUL engagement & wedding photos... and it got me thinking about how my fiance and I have been engaged since February and we need to get our engagement photos done! THEN I moved on to thinking about what style of photos we'd like and what should I wear... *sigh*

Check out this picture from the Wedding Cabaret... I love it.


I'd love a photo like this for part of our engagement pictures.

...............................................................................................




Think of all the beauty
that's still left in and around you
and be happy.
- Anne Frank


Happy Thursday! (only 1 more day til FRIDAY!)


10 comments:

Wendy said...

Loved every single picture. What a cool idea for a couple shot (the second one) and that Anne Frank quote is right up my alley!
~ Wendy

LillyShayStyle said...

I love that first photo!

Christie Cottage said...

Those are at each end of the spectrum and both are beautiful!

I really hope you post your wedding photos here. You are beautiful and will be a beautiful bride :-)

Brett Alexandra said...

engagement photos are the best!

Kym said...

i love it the style in those photos!!! there are lotsa talendted photographers out there, i'm sure you wont have trouble finding one!

brooke said...

i would definitely say get the engagement photos!! from some of my engaged friends and sister i know that some photographers include them in their overall wedding package...so that is a bonus!!

that first one is amazing...i love all the mirrors...

Patty Ann said...

What area are you in? I know a couple of amazing photographers if you're interested - and I'm a really picky person!

Hollyrocks said...

Engagement photos are so sweet. If you do end up getting some made, don't forget to share them with us!

♥Aubrey said...

The one with the boots is adorable! It has such character. You should do it...and i want to see them when you do.

{{Hugs}}

Marjolein said...

ahh engagement pictures are a really cool idea. And those photographs are beautiful <3