Friday, June 5, 2009

Get 2 years of Shape magazine FREE!

Get 2 years of SHAPE magazine for FREE!

CLICK HERE

Just so you know, this website is called mysavings.com and you will probably have to create an account but it's totally worth it! I've gotten SO many freebies from this website!!

The website that it takes you to for the free SHAPE magazine subscription looks like a fake but TRUST ME... it's legit. You will have to sign up with them but it's TOTALLY FREE (I PROMISE!) I already got a free subscription to WOMEN'S HEALTH magazine and I've been receiving them for a few months now ... NO BILLS.

Mysavings is a great website! I've got free samples of fragrances, hair products, and so much more! I've gotten free subscriptions to magazines like Maxim (for the fiance), Women's Health, and Woman's Day. I've also received (not a subscription) but a few free issues of magazines like Redbook and Seventeen. =) I love this website! So check it out.

15 comments:

Brett Alexandra said...

oooo! Thanks so much for the site! That is awesome:)

Oh, and I LOOOOVED your dress. It looked great on you!

Elizabeth Marie said...

Ohhh awesome! I always think I should add Shape to the list of mags I subscribe to but I haven't, so now I have no excuses!
Thank for sharing this!

Love your blog...I kept seeing you on mutual bloggy friends! :)
xoxo,
Liz

Hollyrocks said...

AWESOME! Thanks so much for posting this, I signed up.

josie(bean) said...

ooo what a great deal, thanks so much for posting!

Gracie said...

You are such a doll for sharing this!

Love Grace.

Brittany Ann said...

Thanks for following my blog! It's lovely to "meet" you!

Tracy-Girl said...

How amazing...
I love that you are 22 and planning a wedding, just like me! Do you have a lot of people telling you that you are too young? I do, it drives me nuts! I love weenie dogs... they are my absolute favorite. I love that we have so much in common!!! :)

Leanna said...

Thanks for passing on the great free advice! :)

Nicole Marie said...

oh thanks for the tip! love me some free magazines!

brooke said...

hey lady! thanks for stoppin by...your place here is cute and i love that list from mother teresa!!! and i definitely like this tip advice...however what i want to know is how to get them to send me a bod like that for free...something i don't have to pay or work for ;)

Lily G. said...

Sounds like we're in a similar situation. I'm getting married next year too, so I need some motivation to work out!! I agree. We should be virtual workout buddies! hehe ;)

captivateme said...

ooh, thanks for this--can't wait to check it out!!

Dutson Fam said...

I just stumbled upon your blog and had to thank you for the quote you have by Mother Teresa on the side! It's just what I needed today! Sigh....

So thanks! :)

monogramgirl said...

I've tagged you with a fun list of questions:)

monogramgirl said...

You are so talented...I look forward to looking at your new pieces.